Sunday, May 18, 2014

Dance, Polar Boy, Dance!!

So, I bet you didn't realize that in addition to being a super-hero, the founder of the Legion of Substitute Heroes and a former leader of the Legion of Super-Heroes, Polar Boy is also one helluva dance.  Being somewhat bored this morning, I started playing around with one of the images I used in my previous post.  I created my first ever animated GIF, and I made Polar Boy dance!

Now that I've got this silliness out of my system, I'll be back in a few days with my 400th post on this blog, in which, in keeping with the tradition I established last year by reviewing Superman #300 for my 300th post, I take a look at the futuristic epic that is Superman #400.   After that, well...nothing's definite, but I might just have more to say about the Legion of Super-Heroes, and I've been working on and off on a piece about the William Messner-Loebs' run on Doctor Fate that followed J.M. DeMatties' magnum opus. 
I hope you'll keep reading and forgive me this moment of madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment